Monday, December 13, 2010

I Like It.....A Little

I am not sure if someone has already written a blog on this topic, but I am going to anyway. The website likealittle.com has been gaining popularity over the past few months since the Framingham State page was created. There was a surge of posts when the website first went up but it has died down quite a bit. For those that do not know the website is designed so that anyone can anonymously post. The posts contain the location, hair color, and a description of an attractive person that the author sees. This makes me wonder if people are actually hooking up through this website

There has been mixed reviews of this website since it has been put up. Many people really enjoy posting on the cite. There are multiple posts about both sexes, but the commenting appears to be the most popular form of posting. Many people comment on the posts and speculate who the author is talking about. I have seen a few of my friends on this website, and a couple were quite surprising. I haven’t however seen any for myself L . I have seen a few typical vulgar comments about girls, but the females posting seem to be no better. Overall, the dirtiest posts seem to be by girls. There are overall more cuddling references by guys, and more sexual references by girls.

Many people hate this website. They think that it is a huge waste of time and find it creepy. It does seem to be a little creepy. Anyone can write anything about anybody. I have also seen some mean posts about people, and comments as well. I am impartial to this website. I have checked it maybe three times since its creation. I feel like most people have this attitude. I do know a few people that check it every day, and I think that’s creepy. Why would someone need to check it every day? I make fun of him every time I see him on it and he’s started to check less. Overall, this website seems like harmless flirting. It is a good confidence booster to see a post about yourself. It is also a tad creepy, but no creepier than twitter is. This seems like a fad that will peter out in a few months. Until then I guess I like it….a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment